Website is Broken

Website is Broken
Hi! I was wondering if the website is broken for anybody else. I would like to download all the parts files but the website won't let me download anything! It appears like this: here
Is there a mirror download or something? 
If it helps, in the HTML file I think it says that the links were removed in the new CMS made simple version. Please respond soon!
RE: Website is Broken
(2018-07-20, 5:45)Ogilvie Maurice Wrote: Hi! I was wondering if the website is broken for anybody else. I would like to download all the parts files but the website won't let me download anything! It appears like this: here
If it helps, in the HTML file I think it says that the links were removed in the new CMS made simple version. Please respond soon!

Hello maurice, 

As Orion mentioned, the server was moved and waiting for the DNS to propagate the new IP.

Seems parts of the site are still not accessible like the Parts-Tracker and the downloads.

BR

Gerald
(2018-07-20, 5:45)Ogilvie Maurice Wrote: Hi! I was wondering if the website is broken for anybody else. I would like to download all the parts files but the website won't let me download anything! It appears like this: here

That’s a bug as a result of moving the server but it’s not affecting everyone. What browser are you using? In the mean time you can find the complete library here:
http://www.ldraw.org/library/updates/complete.zip

Update: It got fixed! Thank you!
(2018-07-20, 14:39)Orion Pobursky Wrote: That’s a bug as a result of moving the server but it’s not affecting everyone. What browser are you using? In the mean time you can find the complete library here:

Hi Orion, first of all many thanks for your work!

I am using Firefox and Chrome and for me more links are starting to work during the day. What is still not ok is the: Gerald
(2018-07-20, 21:06)Gerald Lasser Wrote:
(2018-07-20, 14:39)Orion Pobursky Wrote: That’s a bug as a result of moving the server but it’s not affecting everyone. What browser are you using? In the mean time you can find the complete library here:

Hi Orion, first of all many thanks for your work!

I am using Firefox and Chrome and for me more links are starting to work during the day. What is still not ok is the: Gerald

The PT is still under construction.
(2018-07-20, 21:50)Orion Pobursky Wrote: The PT is still under construction.

THanks for the heads-up!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »