Online Part/Model Validator

Online Part/Model Validator
Would an web based part/model checker in the vein of DATHeader be useful to anyone?

I recently came across an old project of mine for parsing LDraw code (in PHP). It seems it would be fairly straightforward to put it on the website somewhere and add some validation code.
RE: Online Part/Model Validator
(2017-02-23, 16:22)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Would an web based part/model checker in the vein of DATHeader be useful to anyone?

I recently came across an old project of mine for parsing LDraw code (in PHP). It seems it would be fairly straightforward to put it on the website somewhere and add some validation code.
I guess it would be useful, if only because it would be cross-platform... Maybe the part validator could be coupled with Parts Tracker?
(2017-02-23, 18:29)Philippe Hurbain Wrote:
(2017-02-23, 16:22)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Would an web based part/model checker in the vein of DATHeader be useful to anyone?

I guess it would be useful, if only because it would be cross-platform... Maybe the part validator could be coupled with Parts Tracker?

My PERL skills are terrible but PHP is similar. That said, it would be up to Chris to update the PT.
Ideally I'd like an entire suite of online part/model tools. Maybe even a web app version of LDDP
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »