Offline until 2016-12-24 / LDPatternCreator 2.0 / LDPE

Offline until 2016-12-24 / LDPatternCreator 2.0 / LDPE
Hi,

unfortunately, I am still offline with limited internet access due to technical problems with my internet provider Sad

LDPatternCreator 2.0: I did some promising tests with a prototype version. I was able to build a 64bit version and a 32bit version with legacy support for Windows XP.
LDPartEditor 0.8.27: There will be a release at the end of December 2016 or within the first two weeks of January 2017.

Leg godt

Nils
RE: Offline until 2016-12-24 / LDPatternCreator 2.0 / LDPE
(2016-12-10, 12:45)Nils Schmidt Wrote: LDPatternCreator 2.0: I did some promising tests with a prototype version.

Big Grin  And I've got immediately a request for the new version:

* As a user I'd like that the surface in between selected vertices gets filled with triangles if I hit the appropriate button.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
RE: Offline until 2016-12-24 / LDPatternCreator 2.0 / LDPE
(2016-12-10, 12:45)Nils Schmidt Wrote: LDPatternCreator 2.0: I did some promising tests with a prototype version. I was able to build a 64bit version and a 32bit version with legacy support for Windows XP.

Feature request of the day:

* As a user I'd like to have the vertex pop-up in the bottom right-hand corner floating as the background window, so I can place it near to the vertices I'm working on
* As a user I'd like to have the grid on/off icon copied to the toolbar
* As a user I'd like to have arrows showing which direction is set first when I draw ovals or rectangles. I set the center, the oval shows up and an arrow next to the y-axis points upwards telling me I have to set first the height. Click. A second arrow next to the x-axis comes up telling me that now I have to set the length.

Thanks, w.
LEGO ergo sum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »