Request: Part 6106472/74261

Request: Part 6106472/74261
Wasn't able to find part 6106472, Ball Cup High Friction W. Rubber (older number appears to be 74261 - Hero Factory Arm / Leg Extender with Ball Joint and Ball Socket). Was a bit hard trying to find, but 6106472 is the part ID in the build instructions I have for General Grievous. The older part number, 74261, is available in LDDs Digital Designer Extended.

Anyone willing to take this one on...??? Smile
Re: Request: Part 6106472/74261
At Digital-Bricks there are a number of the figure parts, exported from LDD.
Among them is also the part you require

But note, if this is done by a part author, the origin might change, although in my opinion the origin is pretty good.

So in the meantime you could use this part.
Origin is good indeed (though placing it in the middle of the ball would not be stupid either), but orientation doesn't match other similar parts. Better use attached version, 90° rotated around Y.

Attached Files
.dat   74261.dat (Size: 67.8 KB / Downloads: 3)
Gerald Lasser Wrote:At Digital-Bricks there are a number of the figure parts, exported from LDD.
Among them is also the part you require

But note, if this is done by a part author, the origin might change, although in my opinion the origin is pretty good.

So in the meantime you could use this part.

Thanks Gerald! Didn't run across that site in my searches, it's bookmarked now. Smile Still learning a lot about parts so this will be handy.

Philippe Hurbain Wrote:Origin is good indeed (though placing it in the middle of the ball would not be stupid either), but orientation doesn't match other similar parts. Better use attached version, 90° rotated around Y.
Thanks Philippe. Works like a charm!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »