Ldcad script animation export, povray parse error [ SOLVED ]

Ldcad script animation export, povray parse error [ SOLVED ]
Hi everybody !

I need help plz,

I exported animation from Ldcad to povray(simple camera rotation).

I cant launch my render because i have a parse error in povray. The error is highlited in yellow :
"ldrawBuildTex(ldrawPigment(getColorIndex(ldCode), -1, -1), ldrawPearlNor, ldraPearlFin, pngIdx)"
At the bottom of the povray window:
Parse error: Cannot pass ininntialized identifier as macro parameter. Initialize identifier first.

Some file exported in the same way work without this error other not, i do not see how to solve this problem.

your help would be greatly appreciated.

C.
RE: Ldcad script animation export, povray parse error
(2018-01-06, 1:27)Cicobar Wrote: Some file exported in the same way work without this error other not, i do not see how to solve this problem.

I'm sorry but I need to see the whole script and or model it is generated from to be able to identify the problem.
(2018-01-06, 18:17)Roland Melkert Wrote:
(2018-01-06, 1:27)Cicobar Wrote: Some file exported in the same way work without this error other not, i do not see how to solve this problem.

I'm sorry but I need to see the whole script and or model it is generated from to be able to identify the problem.

Problem solved, it was a syntax error on the generated code :
ldrawPearlFin

Thank you !

F.
(2018-01-06, 18:54)Cicobar Wrote: Problem solved, it was a syntax error on the generated code :
ldrawPearlFin

Ah that's an old bug, you are using an old version of LDCad the latest is 1.6a as found.

www.melkert.net/LDCad/download
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »