Thread Modes button

Thread Modes button
How does this button work? When I click on it nothing happens. Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Thread Modes button
(2018-01-07, 17:02)Michael Horvath Wrote:

It’s supposed to let you switch between hybrid-thread and regular thread view modes but it’s not working for some reason. I’ll look into it.
(2018-01-07, 17:26)Orion Pobursky Wrote:
(2018-01-07, 17:02)Michael Horvath Wrote:

It’s supposed to let you switch between hybrid-thread and regular thread view modes but it’s not working for some reason. I’ll look into it.

Ok. I’ve made some changes but I’m not sure if I fixed the problem. It doesn’t work on my machine but that may be due to JavaScript caching.
(2018-01-14, 18:38)Orion Pobursky Wrote:
(2018-01-07, 17:26)Orion Pobursky Wrote: It’s supposed to let you switch between hybrid-thread and regular thread view modes but it’s not working for some reason. I’ll look into it.

Ok. I’ve made some changes but I’m not sure if I fixed the problem. It doesn’t work on my machine but that may be due to JavaScript caching.

When I mouse over the link it just says "javascript:void(0)". Nothing happens when I click on the it.
(2018-01-16, 5:27)Michael Horvath Wrote:
(2018-01-14, 18:38)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Ok. I’ve made some changes but I’m not sure if I fixed the problem. It doesn’t work on my machine but that may be due to JavaScript caching.

When I mouse over the link it just says "javascript:void(0)". Nothing happens when I click on the it.

Hmm. Ok. I'll dig a little more.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »