Main site is down

Main site is down
The main LDraw.org website is down due to technical issues. I'm working the resolve this a soon as I can. The Forums, Parts Tracker, and Wiki should be unaffected since they use different software

-Orion
Re: Main site is down
A short update:
The main site is still down and will remain so for a bit longer. There's an issue with software compatibility with our host Peeron that I'm working to resolve. None of the site data has been affected and I do have a full site back if that were to happen. The Parts Tracker remains unaffected since it's separate from the main CMS software and the Forums/Wiki run on a different server.
Orion Pobursky Wrote:A short update:
The main site is still down and will remain so for a bit longer. There's an issue with software compatibility with our host Peeron that I'm working to resolve. None of the site data has been affected and I do have a full site back if that were to happen. The Parts Tracker remains unaffected since it's separate from the main CMS software and the Forums/Wiki run on a different server.

Any ETA yet on when the site might be back up?
I'm working on it. Our web host, Peeron, has been contacted and I'm awaiting response. In the mean time, I'm going to update the temp page with link to the areas of the site that are still available.
Orion Pobursky Wrote:I'm working on it. Our web host, Peeron, has been contacted and I'm awaiting response. In the mean time, I'm going to update the temp page with link to the areas of the site that are still available.
Thanks for the update!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »