part 6158 Minifig, Fire Helmet Breathing Hose
It would be nice if any one could take on this one:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=6158

There is a LDD part shape existing.....
Re: part 6158 Minifig, Fire Helmet Breathing Hose
OK, I'll give it a shot!
[Image: 6158.png]
Almost done! Still missing visor dimples.
That's a neat idea submitting too much "Needs Work" parts to the PT and putting a hold on them. Think I'll do that for future parts that are 90% of the way there.

Also... how the hell do you make these so quick? Mastery of tools or mastery of editing or both?

Tim
> That's a neat idea submitting too much "Needs
> Work" parts to the PT and putting a hold on them.
> Think I'll do that for future parts that are 90%
> of the way there.
I'm a bit annoyed by the "too much"... Smile But yes, it may be a good idea for parts that are almost good except for one or two tough areas. The hold is not even necessary (provided there is a "Needs work" advice and remaining job correctly described), we can release such parts if they are functionnal. Here I put a hold since I intend to rework the dimples soon, and didn't want reviewers to loose valuable time...

>
> Also... how the hell do you make these so quick?
> Mastery of tools or mastery of editing or both?
Both I guess... Here, aside the dimple areas that will be much more involved (the shape needs to be somewhat modified to match the width of the visor), the part was pretty easy to convert!
Visor dimples are now created. For the record, this "simple" operation took me something like 10 times the time needed for the first draft...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »