Upcoming LDCad 1.7 Beta 1

RE: Upcoming LDCad 1.7 Beta 1
A couple tiny things:
  • In the header dialog, tags tab, content type menu (model, primitive, subpart etc.): Is there any way for the drop-down to show the whole list of options without scrolling? This is incredibly minor, but I've noticed with new (sub)files, that I absolutely ALWAYS have to scroll because "LDraw.org Model" is near the bottom of the list. (Alternately, could the menu be sorted so that the model options are at the top?)
  • Any chance of finally getting that THEME meta option in this dialog? Angel

Somewhat bigger idea, maybe for a later version…
  • Nested editing is such a helpful and powerful feature (and probably doesn't get enough credit for helping make LDCad the tool of choice that it's become). Have you ever thought about adding a functionality for nesting levels? That is, setting the number of levels into the model tree that you go? I have a few models that are organized such that I often want to work with submodels of submodels, and they happen to be all at the same hierarchy. I know I can use nesting exclusions, but those aren't saved with the file and would have to be re-assigned at each new editing session.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Upcoming LDCad 1.7 Beta 1 - by Roland Melkert - 2022-12-29, 20:18
RE: Upcoming LDCad 1.7 Beta 1 - by N. W. Perry - 2023-01-12, 16:01
RE: Upcoming LDCad 1.7 Beta 1 - by SNIPE - 2023-02-05, 0:13
RE: Upcoming LDCad 1.7 Beta 1 - by SNIPE - 2023-05-21, 1:59
RE: Upcoming LDCad 1.7 Beta 1 - by SNIPE - 2023-05-27, 17:09