Dragon Plumes - 87685 & 87686

RE: Dragon Plumes - 87685 & 87686
(2022-10-03, 18:59)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Basically the "left" part points to the "right" part and mirrors it. So you need both left and right parts for the left part. 

What program are you using? This part has been official for a decade so even Studio, who's library is usually lagging the official one, should have this part.

My end goal is to convert these .dat files to .gcode and feed them to my 3d printer, i'm 100% brand new to modeling, 3d printing, CAD, etc.  though.  If i'm missing something obvious and stupid, don't hesitate to tell me Smile

So, are you saying that the .dat file that's 22kb, titled 87686.dat, will print both the left AND right sides?  I was just confused why there was an entry for both parts, one of which has is 22kb, but the other is just 1kb.  It didn't look to me like they were mirroring each other, it looked like they BOTH point to 87686.  

I'll have to look around for these different libraries, all I did was search this site's catalog for "plume" and found these entries.

Thanks!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dragon Plumes - 87685 & 87686 - by Mike Texter - 2022-10-03, 19:30