LDCad shadow library github repository

RE: LDCad shadow library github repository
(2022-07-11, 11:52)Milan Vančura Wrote: I believe CC BY-SA is OK in open-source world but please check it, to be 101% sure. Including github but not limited to.
There are other projects on github using it, and it did recognize it after i uploaded the license.md file.

Only thing I'm not sure about is how it would affect packing the library as a .csl together with LDCad like it is used now.

(2022-07-11, 11:52)Milan Vančura Wrote: 4. repository should contain files in exactly same format LDCAD knows both to read and write. For example line endings - LDCAD generates files with CRLF line endings so the repo should contain them this way. It's a pain to think about conversions all the time, although git helps with that.
Like Orion wrote dos endings are an LDraw thing. Both the windows and Linux version of LDCad will read both endings but writes dos ones.

Git for windows asked what to do with endings during its setup. I did set it to 'no conversions' but I'm not sure how to force it on github.

(2022-07-11, 11:52)Milan Vančura Wrote: 5. if you start your git repo, please promise you do not delete it a day after Big Grin
Sure, this is why i made a private one first. Once public I'll leave it up even if I stop working on it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: LDCad shadow library github repository - by Roland Melkert - 2022-07-11, 21:10