LDCad 1.7 Alpha 2 (win+linux)

RE: LDCad 1.7 Alpha 2 (win+linux)
Here's two things I've noticed:

1) I'm getting a consistent misbehavior when I edit property dialogs, like editing the pos/ori of a part. Using return or enter no longer commits the changes, it only closes the dialog.

Sometimes, if I edit more than one field, it will commit all but the last one. So if I adjust the X and the Y coordinate, then hit return, it will commit only the X coordinate.

This is definitely new to this alpha.

2) I've assigned a hotkey (the newly available ` key) to hide the editing compass. (Love that feature, by the way. Is there a menu command for it?) But it seems like the hiding is at the global level, but unhiding is at the session level? In other words, I hid the editing compass only once, but I seem to keep having to un-hide it on different submodels.

I do think it should be global, by the way, along with other things like part snapping or grid on/off status. I can't really keep track of the state of these settings across different subfiles…

Just a note, this update is probably my favorite since I started using LDCad. So many handy new features, so thanks! Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: LDCad 1.7 Alpha 2 (win+linux) - by N. W. Perry - 2022-06-01, 14:34
RE: LDCad 1.7 Alpha 2 (win+linux) - by HWQ - 2022-06-07, 20:19
RE: LDCad 1.7 Alpha 2 (win+linux) - by HWQ - 2022-06-09, 0:52