Technic vs. Constraction

RE: Technic vs. Constraction
(2022-01-21, 22:43)Orion Pobursky Wrote: I'd like to know the dividing line between Technic and Constraction. My general understanding is Bionicle, Hero Factory, etc. specific parts are Constraction and Technic otherwise. I realize that there will prolly be overlap so I think we should default to Technic.

I apologize if this has already been hashed out but I might have missed the conversation. Just point me to the relevant forum thread. Other

That's the generally accepted dividing line amongst various online sources. Slizers/Throwbots, Robo Riders and the first year of Bionicle were released under the Technic label, and later themes continued to use Technic-based parts and functions. But the various databases consider all of these, and especially Bionicle, to be wholly separate themes from the outset.

The tricky part is finding constraction-specific parts that later found a use in mainline Technic. It might make the most sense to distinguish between armor/shell/weaponry parts as constraction, and other connector parts (other than CCBS armatures) as Technic.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Technic vs. Constraction - by Orion Pobursky - 2022-01-21, 22:43
RE: Technic vs. Constraction - by N. W. Perry - 2022-01-22, 2:26
RE: Technic vs. Constraction - by N. W. Perry - 2022-01-22, 17:10