LDView - subfile coloring bug?

Re: LDView - subfile coloring bug?
The bad rendering only happened on the build of LDView on the Parts Tracker, not in LDView in Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux. After investigating, I determined that it was due to a bug in the Mesa (OpenGL) library I was using there. However, since it was a big pain to get that built in the first place on that computer, I decided that instead of trying for a fixed Mesa, I would instead add a workaround for the problem that only gets used in the LDView executable built on the parts tracker computer, and nowhere else. (The workaround is less efficient than the original code, but only in a relatively minor way, so while it's fine for part image generation, it's not something I want to do for everybody else.)

In theory, any generated parts images should have correct colors now on the Parts Tracker. However, since I don't think Chris regenerated all the part images from scratch, it's quite possible that there are other part images still on the tracker with incorrectly rendered images. All of the parts listed above in this post have had their images regenerated, though.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
LDView - subfile coloring bug? - by Steffen - 2011-12-17, 13:29
Re: LDView - subfile coloring bug? - by Travis Cobbs - 2012-01-09, 5:34