Duplo! (61649 2x4x3 Door Frame, 98225 2x2x2 Round, etc...)

Duplo! (61649 2x4x3 Door Frame, 98225 2x2x2 Round, etc...)
I'm actually updating my LEGO Brick Labels to include the most common DUPLO bricks.  I was surprised to see that 61649, the current design of the 2x4x3 Door Frame is not in LDraw. This led me to updating my Most Common LEGO Parts database to output the Most Common DUPLO parts instead.

If you click on the Most Common DUPLO parts article, you will find that very many of the parts are missing photos (because photos are exported from LDraw using a custom script).  This includes parts in the top 20 list!  

This suggests that DUPLO has not been a priority for the LDraw community recently, especially given how many fewer DUPLO pieces there are compared to the barrage of one-off pieces added to the LEGO system in recent years (especially in the Collectible Minifigures series.)

Missing Common DUPLO Parts: Is there anyone working on, or interested in working on improved DUPLO coverage? If so, my Most Common DUPLO parts article may help decide which parts to tackle first.

thanks,
---tom
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Duplo! (61649 2x4x3 Door Frame, 98225 2x2x2 Round, etc...) - by tom alphin - 2021-01-05, 1:22