Thinking about doing a LDCad 1.7 version

RE: Thinking about doing a LDCad 1.7 version
(2020-01-15, 16:49)Miguel Reizinho Wrote: Absolutely! Let me know if you need extra images to complete it. And if you could also implement the feature of full screen editing with no titlebar I would appreciate. It's always extra space for editing.
Thanks, you don't have to replace all images, recent versions will use images from the default template when they are missing in the second folder.

(2020-01-15, 16:49)Miguel Reizinho Wrote: Keyword search in Hotkey config! PLEASE! 
I'll will add this. Don't know why I haven't already as the menu editing dialog has one too.

(2020-01-15, 16:49)Miguel Reizinho Wrote: Export BOM to csv/HTML (I can help with the HTML formatting and retrieving of the parts images from the web)
There is a basic csv export of the bin content (new in 1.6c) you could process that into anything you want.
That said a simple html export might be fun too, but many people will probably want to tweak it afterwards so I'm not sure.

(2020-01-15, 16:49)Miguel Reizinho Wrote: Export MPD to a single/multiple LDR file
This can be done by copy in nested mode and then paste into a new model.

There are tools for splitting mpd's but most of them work trough the selection.
Maybe I'll add a generic dialog for mass import/export of mpd/mul ldr.

(2020-01-15, 16:49)Miguel Reizinho Wrote: More OpenGL/LDraw rendering tweaks. I hate the problem with tile 1x1 with rounded end. [Image: sad.png]
That's a tough one, but thanks for reminding of this issue as I totally forgot about it Smile

(2020-01-15, 16:49)Miguel Reizinho Wrote: Extra info in source window, with toggle icons for color and show/hide, that when click on them would allow you to change those properties. But specially, one of the things I really like in stud.io, that would give you a warning if that part does not exist in that particular color. 
Visible/color icons are a nice idea, I'll look into that.

Available colors is something I wanted to integrate in the color wheel for awhile (using a special group).

But it needs some kind of db, and I don't really want to make lots of net requests getting them. My latest idea was to add it to the shadow library.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thinking about doing a LDCad 1.7 version - by Roland Melkert - 2020-01-16, 23:15