Bloat the library with shortcuts

RE: Bloat the library with shortcuts
(2019-11-19, 16:31)Orion Pobursky Wrote: I'm curious about this statement. What, exactly, is difficult about finding stickers in the library?
There are so many and I find the way they are organised confusing. I know they are organised by size but I find it annoying that the sticker I am looking for could either be "Sticker 0.8 x  3.9", "Sticker 0.9 x  3.9" or "Sticker 1.0  x  3.9". It is not as easy to know the dimensions of the stickers beforehand as it is with regular parts. I don't have a better suggestion for how the stickers should be categorised, but I have been happy for the shortcuts as I find it faster to find a part with a sticker applied than finding the correct sticker in the sticker category.

I just think it is a problem to identify stickers in ldraw. You can't really get hints from bricklink and peeron the same way as you can with parts. Or maybe I just don't know a proper way to do it. I don't think there is a better way to organise them, I just think it is annoying the way it has to be with stickers.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bloat the library with shortcuts - by Mikkel Bech Jensen - 2019-11-20, 0:05