Bloat the library with shortcuts

RE: Bloat the library with shortcuts
I actually think it is useful that some stickers are already applied, even for flat surfaces where it would be super easy to apply them. I really hate going through all the stickers to find the right size and then be able to find the right pattern, if it is even there!. It is really annoying when you are not sure that has even been made or is availbale on the parts tracker. Many stickers are only intended to applied to a specific part and I really like when those can be chosen in the libarary already applied the same way you would find a patterned version of the part. Of course there are many situations where the same sticker is used for different parts in different sets and there are also many cases where a sticker is applied over multiple parts where it  would not make sense to make a shortcut of it.

I think locating stickers is a big problem with Ldraw and I think making these shortcuts is a good thing despite them "bloating" the library.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bloat the library with shortcuts - by Mikkel Bech Jensen - 2019-11-19, 15:35