Online tool for OMR compliance

RE: Online tool for OMR compliance
As it is right now, OMR compliance checks is something that are triggered when an official model is detected. I would prefer if all official models on brickhub.org also became OMR compliant. You are right that it seems a bit strange to see your other models in the bottom of the page, so I have removed that feature. To "publish" a file, the toggle "Show on front page and in searches" is used. I feel this formulation is less technical than "SUBMIT"/"Publish" or similar.

I have updated the page to give a more intuitive representation of the connection between set number, set name and the file which is downloaded. When selecting "Official LEGO set", the title becomes the file name and by clicking on either the set number or the set name, these become editable (the dash and ".mpd" are fixed). This was the best I could come up with tonight. I am open to better suggestions.

The OMR function for updating header lines has also been improved. It now tries to insert the correct set number according to the one in the title (previously it simply appended, resulting in non-optimal file names).

Another fix has been in detection of suffixes for files. Assume the set number is "1234". Now when it detects:

1234 - Model.mpd
1234 - Model
Model.ldr
1234-Model.ldr
43849 - Model.ldr

it will correct to:

1234 - Model.ldr

A lot of the files in the AIOI have "1234 - Model.mpd" instead og "1234 - Model.ldr". Is this technically OMR compliant?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Online tool for OMR compliance - by Eugen - 2019-06-17, 13:31
RE: Online tool for OMR compliance - by Lasse Deleuran - 2019-08-08, 22:10