LDCad 2.0 GUI Thoughts

RE: LDCad 2.0 GUI Thoughts
(2017-08-26, 17:28)Roland Melkert Wrote: This is probably true, but a very big part of the LDCad hobby, for me, is doing weird things. Writing 'normal' programs is my day job Wink
I know, and I respect this. I just wanted to say my opinion loudly to make it clear, to tell you how good job you do and how valuable your work about ldraw editing is for us. And, of course, I believe I'm not alone with this opinion - but somebody had to be the first one who tells you that Smile

My experience is that LDCAD is ahead of any other LDraw editor. And your work on scripting (of everything) opens doors to a completely new level of features. And, BTW, this is the kind of GUI improvement I'd appreciate: improve the GUI of selecting parts so more than one selection is possible. This allows new/planned features like triangle setting, hinge bending, hoses creation/editing using snap points of other pieces (making the hose going through selected holes or clips) and more and more, including users' scripts like, for example a regular placement of selected pieces along a selected hose etc.
This is GUI I miss, GUI in terms of 'menus' looks so boring compared to this, doesn't it? Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
LDCad 2.0 GUI Thoughts - by Roland Melkert - 2017-08-23, 20:41
RE: LDCad 2.0 GUI Thoughts - by Owen Dive - 2017-08-23, 21:06
RE: LDCad 2.0 GUI Thoughts - by Milan Vančura - 2017-08-29, 15:42
RE: LDCad 2.0 GUI Thoughts - by Owen Dive - 2018-02-27, 9:17
RE: LDCad 2.0 GUI Thoughts - by Johann Eisner - 2019-04-01, 15:55
RE: LDCad 2.0 GUI Thoughts - by Johann Eisner - 2019-04-01, 16:54