LDCad 1.6 Beta 2 (win+linux)

RE: LDCad 1.6 (doc updates)
Thanks Philo,

I've processed your notes.

(2017-03-06, 11:02)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: - In the left top of the compass window you see the text "10 10" (while in top view). -> BTW, shouldn't it display the three directions step, the inactive axis beeing shawn in a smaller size? This way we could immediately identify the exact grid we are in (sometimes I am a bit lost in models that require many switches between sym and assym grids)
The original idea was so you know what is 'horizontal' and 'vertical' on the current editing plane. But in practice it is far more valuable to know the xyz steppings indeed. I'll change it and maybe make it an option.

(2017-03-06, 11:02)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: - Personally I also disable the auto editing plane orientation -> for sure a personal preference, I almost always use AEP mode Wink
I find it very annoying if the grid is vertical when using snapping, also it hurts the match finding it is doing somewhat as the location of the new part highly influences that.

(2017-03-06, 11:02)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: - This is possible while adding a new part using the right mouse button, just keep the left button pressed too -> Not sure to understand...
Basically you can rotate the camera and move the new part around at the same time. I changed it into:

If a part doesn't "go where you want it" try rotating the camera a bit. This is possible while holding a new part in "mid air" using the right mouse button, just keep the left mouse button pressed too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: LDCad 1.6 Beta 2 (win+linux) - by TestOne - 2017-03-01, 18:41
RE: LDCad 1.6 (doc updates) - by Roland Melkert - 2017-03-09, 21:07