LDCad 1.6 Beta 2 (win+linux)

RE: LDCad 1.6 Beta 2 (win+linux)
(2017-03-08, 14:32)Jetro de Château Wrote: My laptop is indeed 5 years old and I have not been able to find a newer version of the Intel driver in any way (I have tried the manufacturer, the Intel Driver Update utility and also installed a program called Driver Booster 4 to check for available updates and it comes up empty)

I have also extracted the LDCad32.exe file and placed it in the corresponding folder. The result is the same: a black screen after seeing the interface for a split second.

After that I have taken the unusual step of deleting the contents of the installation folder as well as deleting the corresponding folder under %appdata% and then extracting the archive version of LDCad1.6b2 in the now empty folder. Same result, and no new folder under %appdata%.
Thanks for trying.

If 1.5 works 1.6 should too as I don't use any additional OpenGL features or something. I'll go dig a bit more in the (minor) rendering changes I made between 1.5 and 1.6 to see if I can find something that could cause this.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: LDCad 1.6 Beta 2 (win+linux) - by TestOne - 2017-03-01, 18:41
RE: LDCad 1.6 Beta 2 (win+linux) - by Roland Melkert - 2017-03-08, 19:01