LDCad 1.6 Beta 2 (win+linux)

RE: LDCad 1.6 Beta 2 (win+linux)
(2017-03-07, 23:12)Roland Melkert Wrote:
(2017-03-07, 22:49)Jetro de Château Wrote: 1.5 straight as fas as I can tell - I don't see anywhere in the app where I can confirm that.
aaKind is set to none already
I just realised the 1.6b2 is 64 bit, but 1.5 is 32. Both are installed under Program Files (x86). Could that cause issues?

Program files version doesn't matter, but it could be the intel driver has a problem using GL from a 64 bit exe for some reason.

Please try replacing LDCad.exe in the 1.6b2 folder with the LDCad32.exe (renamed to LDCad.exe) from the 1.6 archive version as found on my site.

note: It seems your driver is very old (>5 years??)
http://binarydb.com/driver/Intel%28R%29-...s-v60190/1
you might want to upgrade it to the latest.

My laptop is indeed 5 years old and I have not been able to find a newer version of the Intel driver in any way (I have tried the manufacturer, the Intel Driver Update utility and also installed a program called Driver Booster 4 to check for available updates and it comes up empty)

I have also extracted the LDCad32.exe file and placed it in the corresponding folder. The result is the same: a black screen after seeing the interface for a split second.

After that I have taken the unusual step of deleting the contents of the installation folder as well as deleting the corresponding folder under %appdata% and then extracting the archive version of LDCad1.6b2 in the now empty folder. Same result, and no new folder under %appdata%.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: LDCad 1.6 Beta 2 (win+linux) - by TestOne - 2017-03-01, 18:41
RE: LDCad 1.6 Beta 2 (win+linux) - by Jetro de Château - 2017-03-08, 14:32