LDCad 1.5 Alpha 1 (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.5 Alpha bug hunt help needed
Magnus Forsberg Wrote:Why can't I change the colour of a brick in my model by clicking on the colour wheel?
I want to select a brick in my model, and then select/change the colour of it by clicking on the colour wheel.
As it is now I have to select the part, then rightclick to the correct meny and manually edit the colour code.
Or delete it, select colour, add a new brick.
You can by double clicking the color wheel. But I'm thinking you are using the wheel wrong to begin with. The wheel selects the current 'working color' this is indeed used for new parts etc but you can also assign it to the selection by clicking the larger rectangle in the color history bar below the color wheel.

Magnus Forsberg Wrote:After installing the latest update, my icons were redirected to "G:\LDraw\LDCad\LDCad.exe"
I'm not sure what you mean / happend here. All I can tell you is the setup does not change any file extension stuff, maybe you did a manual open with (use as default) in the windows context menu?

Magnus Forsberg Wrote:Why can't I move a brick in my model from the keyboard alone?
In MLCad I select a part and then move it left/right/front/back with the arrow keys and up/down with "Page up/Page down"
You can but the editing pin has to be in move mode, in 1.5 you can also use ctrl+arrows while its in rotate mode.

Magnus Forsberg Wrote:Why can't I navigate the part bin by clicking above or below the slider?
This is possible in 1.5 as it has a number of scroll bar related improvements.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LDCad 1.5 Alpha bug hunt help needed - by Roland Melkert - 2015-10-01, 20:00