LDCad 1.5 Alpha 1 (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.5 Alpha bug hunt help needed
Owen Dive Wrote:Of course, sometimes it does that, and sometimes it replaces the submodel as expected. My hypothesis is that there's a race condition between the delete and the insert - if the delete happens first, the part is no longer in the list of parts used in this model, so there's nothing to insert. Or I could be completely wrong.
Thanks for reporting, I couldn't reproduce it using one part in the submodel. But while using multiple ones it was guaranteed to crash Smile

Actually lines are never really deleted, they are just marked deleted this makes the undo system alot easier to work with.

It was caused by the item hint system, which tried to 'ask' the bin cell below the mouse for its hint string after processing the double click. But at that point the cell bin item was no longer (reliable) available because the bin already regenerated it items cache list.

Owen Dive Wrote:Sorry to bring this up so close before the release of Beta 1.
Don't worry about it I rather fix this now then have a scratch on the brand new version just after releasing it Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LDCad 1.5 Alpha bug hunt help needed - by Roland Melkert - 2015-09-27, 18:14