LDCad 1.5 Alpha 1 (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.5 Alpha 4 (win+linux)
Very nice model, especially for a first try Smile

Philippe Hurbain Wrote:Lack of help bubbles (I told him about the status bar)
The hintbar only thing was initially a rendering speed thing, but on modern hardware it matters less and less, so I might add something (optional) in 1.6 for this.

Philippe Hurbain Wrote:He added a lot of empty submodels, confusing the +step icon with the +model icon (I do that too quite often). While I think there is nothing wrong with the icons themselves, maybe the "discard" button of the edit header box should delete the submodel if it's just beeing created? Speaking of this window, is there a way to make "Sync with filename" the default option?
A delete on the initial discard might be better indeed, I'll put it on my list of low prio stuff.

Philippe Hurbain Wrote:Lack of parts list generation
For a quick listing you can use the overview bin groups e.g. current step parts, all used parts etc. Or does he mean a export of used parts?

Philippe Hurbain Wrote:(edit) When you hide some parts/submodels then create an export, the exported image shows all hidden stuff.
This is a (minor) bug, I'll correct it in Beta 1.

Philippe Hurbain Wrote:Otherwise, in 1.5 alpha 4, I can't type a space in the filter field (it does work if I pop up the search window of course), preventing me to search on several words. Don't know if this behaviour is new but I think so.
This does work in 1.4, I noticed it myself a while back the multi view zoom was stealing the key event so I restricted that key to the view area. I'm not sure what's different compared to 1.4 but it's probably the result of the layout changes Smile

Thanks for the feedback Philo.

edit: forgot to answer the filename sync question. The second checkbox behind that field controls the default behavior. I might need a better hint for that box.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LDCad 1.5 Alpha 4 (win+linux) - by Roland Melkert - 2015-09-23, 17:05