LDCad 1.5 Alpha 1 (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.5 Alpha 2 (win+linux)
Philippe Hurbain Wrote:OK, it works. Not wonderfully intuitive, but I see no better way!

Merlijn Wissink Wrote:I can imagine that to be quite annoying. Can't you make it so, that when you select everything (ctrl+A) it also selects all the meta commands in between the first part and the last part? I can't imagine a case where you don't want to select all the meta-comments in between the parts.

I've been struggling with this issue for some time. The way I currently see it: the 3D view is 'what you see is what you get', and the source window is the expert view.

This said using the ctrl+c will optionally preserve step meta's using the copy paste options dialog. I could add support for other/all metas to that setup.

This also brings me to another issue I'm currently not 100% happy about due to technical reasons I've chosen (for the moment) all selection operations are based on the order the lines were selected.

see also http://forums.ldraw.org/showthread.php?t...4#pid15644

So unless you use ctrl+a (uses line order) selections could (when not careful) break meta information order wise. Options to improve this are pending though.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LDCad 1.5 Alpha 2 (win+linux) - by Roland Melkert - 2015-06-30, 18:32