LDCad 1.5 Alpha 1 (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.5 Alpha 3 (win+linux)
Roland Melkert Wrote:
Milan Vančura Wrote:changelog says there should be a step number shown at each "0 STEP" line in src window - but I do not see anything. Do I understand that correctly?
It's in the hint displayed at the bottom of the window.
Ah, yes, it's there. Couldn't you place it to the src line directly, please? It's a similar problem like with icons in the top menu: I feel like watching (vertical) tennis match: pointing eyes on mouse cursor at the top part of the screen, then on the hint line at the bottom, then back on the mouse cursor... Smile And in the source window, it would be useful even more: one can scroll source file "to the step 13", for example. If you cannot see those number directly there, you can't do that.

About the bug I reported:
Milan Vančura Wrote:some parts are moved to a completely different step than they are physically, in the file. Please watch my example: http://www.ucw.cz/~milan/LEGO/temp/bugs_LDCAD1.5Alpha3/
It happened after editing another model and opening this one later. AFAIK, no editing of this model. But I cannot reproduce this bug now, even I try to simulate the same order of models opened etc. Same as with another bug I wanted to report you but I cannot reproduce it now either. So I agree to ignore this until/unless I can reproduce it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LDCad 1.5 Alpha 3 (win+linux) - by Milan Vančura - 2015-06-26, 6:55