LDCad 1.5 Alpha 1 (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.5 Alpha 1 (win+linux)
Milan Vančura Wrote:For me, the right end of line is very important because this is where the part number or submodel name is written. In fact, I wanted to suggest you the idea of "the matrix compression" feature: an option that those six numbers of transformation matrix would be hidden behind some icon or whatever. This makes each line much shorter and one can see both the color and part number at the same time - the items needed to identify the part.
Great idea, I will add a 'short notation' option to the source window. For type 1 lines it will leave out the pos+3x3 have to review if other line types need some alternatives too.

Milan Vančura Wrote:I made a little research about that, already. There are not so many types of subwindows: part bin and color bin have a free space at the right of "line" of Tab names (1..6) and source window has a free space at the bottom right corner, between scrollbars. What do you think about that?
It's an interesting idea but if I add a hot spot I rather have it at the same place for any kind of window (as more window kinds might be added in the future). Maybe I'll make it an option to render the window top bar (like while detached) while docked. If that option is enabled the deadspace will not be used. If so this will be in the next next version tough.

Milan Vančura Wrote:The best help for me we was a set of tutorial videos. I'd be glad if I could promise to help you with them but I'm busy with another ldraw project - I hope I will be able to announce it soon - and ask you for a cooperation then Smile
Any help is welcome.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LDCad 1.5 Alpha 1 (win+linux) - by Roland Melkert - 2015-06-23, 20:02