LDCad 1.5 Alpha 1 (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.5 Alpha 1 (win+linux)
Roland Melkert Wrote:
Milan Vančura Wrote:source window does not show the right end of lines
...So I'm still thinking about the cons/pros of it,...
For me, the right end of line is very important because this is where the part number or submodel name is written. In fact, I wanted to suggest you the idea of "the matrix compression" feature: an option that those six numbers of transformation matrix would be hidden behind some icon or whatever. This makes each line much shorter and one can see both the color and part number at the same time - the items needed to identify the part.

Roland Melkert Wrote:
Milan Vančura Wrote:subwindow placement:...I vote for a small graphical symbol to release the subwindow...
...I didn't want to waste screen space on them but I might reconsider that in the future.
I made a little research about that, already. There are not so many types of subwindows: part bin and color bin have a free space at the right of "line" of Tab names (1..6) and source window has a free space at the bottom right corner, between scrollbars. What do you think about that?

Roland Melkert Wrote:But once 1.5 goes beta I will at least add things like the docking tricks to the FAQ and update the hot key page.
Great. The list of hot-keys is really really needed.

Roland Melkert Wrote:I'm also still hoping someone with more grasp on the English language might write a tutorial or something from an users perspective.
The best help for me we was a set of tutorial videos. I'd be glad if I could promise to help you with them but I'm busy with another ldraw project - I hope I will be able to announce it soon - and ask you for a cooperation then Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LDCad 1.5 Alpha 1 (win+linux) - by Milan Vančura - 2015-06-23, 7:48