LDCad 1.5 Alpha 1 (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.5 Alpha 1 (win+linux)
Some comments about version 1.4:

1. What is the proper way to navigate up and down the model tree? What I mean is, how do I switch to a child model, then the child's child, then the parent again, and so on. Note there are a mix of MPD and LDR models in no particular order. When I try to Make This the Main Model I sometimes get a "This submodel is not part of a MPD" error.

2. How do I switch to latitude/longitude camera rotation? I thought you added this feature in a previous version.

3. How do I open the window with all the model info in text format? I saw that in your video but don't know how to enable it.

4. The middle mouse button!! In most 3D viewers this button changes the view in some way, for instance panning the camera. In your program it brings up the selection properties window. Can I bind this window to a different keyboard key like in other programs?

5. If you could indent the Change Current Model window to indicate how sub-models are nested, that would be great.

Thanks!

[edit]

Some comments about version 1.5:

1. The program will not display Datsville. All I get are some skinny red crosses.

2. Could you add a tabbed interface to show all currently opened documents? Right now I am not sure how manage these documents. How do I tell which are open and which are not?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LDCad 1.5 Alpha 1 (win+linux) - by Michael Horvath - 2015-06-22, 7:58