LDCad 1.5 Alpha 1 (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.5 Alpha 1 (win+linux)
I'm posting this here although it's not strictly related to the 1.5 Alpha, but I noticed some bugs or inconsistent behaviours in LDCad 1.4 and was hoping that maybe you can them until the 1.5 release.

First, if you use the selectors from the select menu like "Same color" or "Same part", the selection is extended to all parts in groups containing a part that gets selected. This way it is often not possible to use this options for tasks like recoloring all red parts to blue, because any group containing a single part in the working color gets completely changed to the new color.

Then there is a (very) small bug in the task bin: Sometimes - and I haven't been able to find out under what circumstances exactly - the filter text display is not updated when switching between different part bin views with active filters. Nothing serious, but still a bug.
While I'm at filters, do you think it's possible a small list of one-click filter presets like Sergio did in SR 3d builder? I find that's something I'm missing a lot in LDCad. It wouldn't have to be long list, just somehing like a list of numbers from 1 to 16 to filter the dimensions of plates etc.

And do you think it would make sense to filter out aliases, moved parts and submodels (any part starting with = or ~, I think) in the list of search results in the part bin?
----------
my flickr
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LDCad 1.5 Alpha 1 (win+linux) - by Niklas Buchmann - 2015-06-17, 0:50