[LDPartEditor] 0.8.0 Beta Released!

Re: [LDPartEditor] 0.8.0 Beta Released!
Nils Schmidt Wrote:
Willy Tschager Wrote:a) Ain't working. But admittedly I've got this thing and it's kinda hard pressing anything on it. Would STRG+RMB be doable?
b) Hmm ... looks like I can only select the vertices hidden in the background, but not those in the foreground

g) I would like to have the "View angle icons" mirrored to the toolbars
h) I hould like to have the "Mesh lines, Vertices, Lights, ... mirrored to the toolbars
i) Is it just me or do others find the icons turning light blue when I hover over them irritating? Sometimes it looks like they are already pressed. I'm also irritated that they "fade" to gray (quite slowly) when deactivated.
j) For the next version I would love to have the Text Editor integrated below the viewing are. Nothing special. Just the line number and the code. Something that doesn't require pressing the "Show Selection in Text Editor" firing up the other window.
k) Is there a list of the last opened parts somewhere?
l) Is there a setting for the cursor's color? Light gray cursor over main color (showing up in light gray) isn't ideal.

w.

a) oh well... -.- it's the best CAD mouse I've ever seen.
b) okay.. try another viewing angle (open the context menu over a 3D view and select "Viewing Angles-Front")
g) h) I will not do this for now. I have plans to make the GUI more customisable. Any major changes to the toolbar will make the customisation more difficult.
i) Okay.. you are using Windows 7? The appearance of the button depends on the OS. It has nothing to do with LPE.
k) This will be a new feature for the next release.
l) very good point. Will be a new feature for the next release, too.

b) Ain't working. When I select "Front" the rectangle selects the vertices in the back. When I switch to "Back" the rectangle selects the vertices in the front.
m) I've got multiple warnings for BFC Certify. Right-Clicking offers a "Quick Fix" but nothing happens. Also "Quick Fix Similar Problems" doesn't work.
n) "Move the camera to the manipulator position" set (im my case) all views to "Back" but the labels said something different:

o) I do not understand the difference between a project and the .dat file. I noticed however that the .dat file didn't get saved in the projects PARTS folder.
p) Closing LDPartEditor all my settings for split view, windows size, ... are gone.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: [LDPartEditor] 0.8.0 Beta Released! - by Willy Tschager - 2015-04-16, 14:33