[LDPartEditor] 0.8.0 Beta Released!

Re: [LDPartEditor] 0.8.0 Beta Released!
Nils Schmidt Wrote:
Willy Tschager Wrote:* a) I managed to move a vertex, but it seams I can only view in 2/3. No rotation in 3D?
* b) Looks like I cannot select a vertex via drawing a rectangle around.
* c) Looks like I have to press SHIFT to move a selection while I expected that toggle between Select/Move/Rotate would be enough
* d) Shortcuts 1,2,3 work fine
* e) Looks like the "Move Adjacent Data" button in the toolbar is not connected with the button of the same title in the Selection tab
* f) Is there a render mode which shows the part with the cond. lines working, say the part rounded?

But the rest looks impressive!

w.

a) Press the middle mouse button and move the mouse to rotate in 3D.
b) Maybe it is the wrong mode? You can select vertices in "Vertex Mode" only.
c) You can press LMB+SHIFT to move a selection directly. You can use the manipulator or "Merge/Split...->Translate Selection", too.
d) ok.
e) This is intended.
f) LPE does not support smooth shading at the moment.

a) Ain't working. But admittedly I've got this thing and it's kinda hard pressing anything on it. Would STRG+RMB be doable?
b) Hmm ... looks like I can only select the vertices hidden in the background, but not those in the foreground

g) I would like to have the "View angle icons" mirrored to the toolbars
h) I hould like to have the "Mesh lines, Vertices, Lights, ... mirrored to the toolbars
i) Is it just me or do others find the icons turning light blue when I hover over them irritating? Sometimes it looks like they are already pressed. I'm also irritated that they "fade" to gray (quite slowly) when deactivated.
j) For the next version I would love to have the Text Editor integrated below the viewing are. Nothing special. Just the line number and the code. Something that doesn't require pressing the "Show Selection in Text Editor" firing up the other window.
k) Is there a list of the last opened parts somewhere?
l) Is there a setting for the cursor's color? Light gray cursor over main color (showing up in light gray) isn't ideal.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: [LDPartEditor] 0.8.0 Beta Released! - by Willy Tschager - 2015-04-13, 12:35