DATHeader 3.0.18.0 - new feature

Re: DATHeader 3.0.18.0 - new feature
Thank you very much for your feedback.

1) I'll investigate how to preserve those empty lines. I am not sure that I will be successfull as this empty lines already costs me some days of work in the past Smile
Edit: Should now work from next release on - stupid error. Sad

2) Generally it is ok if a file do not have the prefix "Unofficial_". So it will never be an error for DATHeader if this is not set. But I can imagine to introduce a setting where the user can choose to be warned if this is not the prefix of the parttype. I'll see.
Edit: If you save your work in a new file you will be asked for that prefix already. Maybe another workflow on your side can solve your problem.

3) You are very right! - I will use your suggestion "Check is this is an official part" from next version on.

4) The "test" menu entry was never meant to go into a release version Smile - It will be removed in the next version.

5) I like this friendly smile for a perfect part Smile - on the other hand I am not a designer, so if someone has a good icon for me to use for DATHeader I can be convinced to use that in the future. I am looking for your suggestions.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: DATHeader 3.0.18.0 - new feature - by Michael Heidemann - 2015-03-22, 15:04