OMR compliant examples

Re: OMR compliant examples
I only opened 885 because I was curious about the "GHOST" function (didn't even know that existed, I'll have to look into that). The only issue I could find with it is that you never set a rotation angle which means the instructions are all top-down, which is especially weird for the minifig (and defeats the purpose of the GHOSTING effect). I put in some random temporary just to see how the ghosting works, but yeah, I'd recommend setting the rotation angle as close to the instructions as you can manage.

Other than that, the only question I have (and this is less aimed at you specifically than it is at the specification itself): Is it really necessary to include the THEME, KEYWORDS, and HISTORY for every single submodel in the set? Wouldn't it be more prudent just include a single set of these at the beginning, in the main model?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm theJude! So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, his Judeness, or uh, Juder, or el Juderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
OMR compliant examples - by Willy Tschager - 2011-11-02, 15:37
Re: OMR compliant examples - by Jude Parrill - 2011-11-02, 21:17
Re: OMR compliant examples - by Steffen - 2012-04-22, 11:15
Re: OMR compliant examples - by Steffen - 2012-04-29, 23:12