How I learned to stop worrying and love Ldraw. (Subtitle: questions for programmers)

Re: How I learned to stop worrying and love Ldraw. (Subtitle: questions for programmers)
Oh, it's paid? Did I just forget that I purchased it, or was it free at some point?

I apologize in advance if I do end up stomping on your work. But this idea has been in my head for a year now and won't go away until it's built. And now that I have found some spare time...

One way or another, I do not have any intention of thanklessly procuring ldraw materials nor charging an exorbant amount that would keep whatever I make out of the reach of kids (*cough* you know which one). In fact, my intention is to try to make something that is within the reach of kids, from both a price and usability standpoint.

I know these are hard words to trust from someone who only has 11 (now 12!) posts here, but I hope to develop that trust with time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: How I learned to stop worrying and love Ldraw. (Subtitle: questions for programmers) - by Paul Griffin - 2012-12-19, 20:06