Download the LDraw partlist as .csv or .xml

Download the LDraw partlist as .csv or .xml
Hello!  I've worked with several of you in the past because I use LDraw models to create the crisp part images for my LEGO Brick Labels and Most Common LEGO Parts guides at brickarchitect.com website.

I am getting ready to launch a significant new feature on my website that allows users to browse through the most common / important LEGO parts in a friendly user experience that helps people organize their parts better — and understand how LEGO works so they can become better builders!

[Image: 2024-01-29-SNOT-Category-with-mouse-cursor-720x591.png]
The galleries are a beautiful showcase of many of the parts included in the LDraw collection.

(I shared some more photos of this experience here: https://brickarchitect.com/2024/january-...s-roundup/)

[Image: 2024-01-29-Part-Page-1x2-Jumper-720x538.png]
Page to learn more about each part.  This is an older screenshot - it now shows the part names from Rebrickable, BrickLink, and Brickset.

I am still designing the experience which appears when you click on each part, but one of the most useful features so far is the ability to find links to learn more about that part on many different LEGO websites including ldraw.org.

ASK: Is there a way to download the list of parts in an easily-imported format such as a CSV or XML file?  I would like to show the LDRAW Part Names right next to each entry, just like I am already showing for Rebrickable, Brickset, and BrickLink?

P.S. I am not ready to share the preview link broadly, but if you want to play with the new experience and give feedback, PM me or email me at [email protected] - thanks!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Download the LDraw partlist as .csv or .xml - by tom alphin - 2024-02-05, 20:43