LDraw All-In-One-Installer 2022-05 v1 now available

RE: LDraw All-In-One-Installer 2022-05 v1 now available
(2022-11-10, 1:52)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Hi John,

Willy will have to help you with the AIOI.

I want to address your statement above. This behavior is unexpected. What's the URL of the part of LDraw.org that is launching a new browser window and how are you getting there from the home page as I'd like to ensure there isn't some sort of problem on our end.

The current library can always be found here:
https://www.ldraw.org/parts/latest-parts.html

Hi, Orion. Thank you very much for your reply. I am unable to repeat the error now but initially I'd started from the home page's Parts Update 2022-05 link. I tried it twice with the same result. But today, trying it again, it instantly works as well as the link you shared with me above. They both lead to the same page. So it seems to remain a mystery but doesn't indicate any action required on your part.

Also, for what it's worth, I've been able to figure out the desktop shortcut error I described in my post. Uninstalling the software somehow didn't remove the shortcut from my taskbar. (The shortcut icon changed to a simple white rectangle - which I didn't notice until today - but the shortcut was still there.) Apparently this was a Windows 10 prompt having nothing to do with LDraw or MLCad or any action taken on my part; a certain amount of time had passed between deleting the executable and Windows throwing up the error. By that time, I had reinstalled and therefore misunderstood it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: LDraw All-In-One-Installer 2022-05 v1 now available - by John Antkowiak - 2022-11-10, 17:20