MLCAD Keyboard Commands?

MLCAD Keyboard Commands?
Hi.  New to the forums but have been playing with LDraw for almost 20 years now.  For pretty much all of that time, I prefer to use MLCAD.  Note:  I have several PCs, the one I'm on now is the newest.  I didn't originally plan on putting LDraw on this PC but I am not currently able to access my other desktop physically.

I downloaded the LDraw AIOI about 3 hours ago.  Hate LeoCAD.  Just doesn't work for me.  So I downloaded MLCAD, and using it to make just a pickup truck is frustrating me to no end.

Huh  What happened to the keyboard controls?  PgUp and PgDn select previous and next parts rather than moving parts up/down the Z axis (unless that WAS Home/End but those do nothing too).  And the arrow keys do nothing at all.  Kind of difficult to select about a dozen parts to move them rearwards say 4 studs without moving them in another axis or out of line somehow.

I merely want to build a pickup with a camper, possibly a 5th wheel.  Truck so far is going to be 24 studs long by 8 wide, and the trailer is going to be 10 wide, don't know the length.  I have some of the truck chassis figured out but need to make it longer and the lack of keyboard controls is frustrating me like crazy.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
MLCAD Keyboard Commands? - by DanV - 2022-07-02, 21:53