Generate custom LDCad set part bin

RE: Generate custom LDCad set part bin
(2016-09-09, 7:12)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Maybe it should give more details in the parts mapping section which is imho the most troublesome point in the whole process...

Quote:You can download BrickUtils2.5.exe or BrickUtils2.5.jar archive distribution.
What is the difference between this version and the 0.2.0.0 published here http://forums.ldraw.org/thread-15309-pos...l#pid15309 ?

Indeed, the part mapping functionality is not intuitive. Although this functionality is not related to generating a .pbg file is most certainly is complementary. Going forward, I'll update this post and post a separate walkthrough on using BrickUtils part mapping.

Actually, I can't really remember what I changed since 2.0.0 and I'm not interested to review the source. I did this enhancement as a quick-and-dirty modification to help me isolate only the parts needed for models with available parts list. From time to time, I've revisited the source performing little tweaks here and there. 

In writing the part bin walkthrough, I've decided there are some more tweaks worth doing. I'll put the source under CM for those tweaks and any future updates going forward.

Cheers,
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Generate custom LDCad set part bin - by Trevor Sandy - 2016-09-09, 14:13