[LDPartEditor] 0.8.9 Beta Released

QuickRectify / Toggle BFC & Condl.-Mode / "Primitive Box"
Hi Willy :)

(2016-04-08, 11:50)Willy Tschager Wrote: * I'd like to have an icon with the opposite of "Split Quad into Triangles"

I created an issue here: #254
Your suggestion is very good and easy to implement! I will include this feature in version 0.8.11.

(2016-04-08, 11:50)Willy Tschager Wrote: * I already stated that I'd like to have the view angle icons in an additional toolbar ... please add also an On/OFF for BFC and the Special COnd.line Mode.

This could be useful, but I will not implement it yet. I have to release 0.8.10 and 0.8.11 first.
The issues are here: #255, #256

(2016-04-08, 11:50)Willy Tschager Wrote: * I guess we all agree that the current primitive box is far from being ideal. I'd say as long as it doesn't work as in LDCad, where you can change the color but more important rotate them in the thumbnails I'd rather have a text tree as in MLCad. I prefer reading "4-4ring3.dat" or "bump5000.dat" rather than guessing what that thumbnail might stands for.

Tip of the day:

Press 'M' on your keyboard to rotate the primitive thumbnail while moving the cursor over it.
Or press the middle mouse button to rotate the primitive thumbnail while moving the cursor over it.
The rotation/translation mechanics are copied 1x1 from the 3D view.
You can even assign another shortkey for the emulation of the middle mouse button.

You can enter some text in the "Search Primitives" text box to search for primitives (it checks the description and the file name)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
QuickRectify / Toggle BFC & Condl.-Mode / "Primitive Box" - by Nils Schmidt - 2016-04-08, 12:43