LDCad 1.5 Beta 1b (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.5 Beta 1b (win+linux)
Roland Melkert Wrote:
TestOne Wrote:I just passed the 2000 lines in the MPD file (1631 parts and 2073 lines) and with the Beta1 release of LDCAD I have no problems to load my model, but with Beta1b (and also with Beta1a) it seems LDCAD cannot load the full model, it gets stuck before loading the parts' sprites with the message "loading/prepping please wait..". If I manually delete the lines exceeding the 1999 lines, the model loads correctly, as soon as I leave 2000 or more lines, the model doesn't load. This is the only model I have with more than 2000 lines in the MPD file, can you inspect on this?
This sounds very weird, there are no internal limits on the number 2000 so something else must be causing this.

Could you send me your LDCad logfile of one of the problem sessions and the 2000+ version of the mpd by email so I can try myself.
Since you stated there are no limits to number 2000 or so, I decided to uninstall everything (I used LDraw AIO before) and download manually the updated October parts and latest LDCad. Now on this PC I can open my model with more than 2000 lines. Tonight I'll try with the other PC where I had the problem and see what happens. If I encounter again this issue I'll send you the email with log and model. Thank you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LDCad 1.5 Beta 1b (win+linux) - by TestOne - 2015-10-28, 9:42