LDCad 1.5 Beta 1b (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.5 Beta 1a (win+linux)
Jason McReynolds Wrote:As far as additional requests go, one that I like in LDD is the ability to select all parts that are connected to a part you select. Not sure if that's "simple", or if others would find it useful, but there you go. Also, and this has been mentioned by others, is the ability to left-click (or whatever combo works Smile) and drag the mouse to select multiple parts.
Connecting brick selection isn't simple I'm afraid, but it isn't impossible it might be added when I improve the snapping handling to work with multiple points at once. A selection rectangle is planned for 1.6 but i might push it forwards again as I have many plans for 1.6 Smile

Philippe Hurbain Wrote:In the wish list, I discovered that I constantly try to double-click in the source window to open item properties (too many years of MLCad usage...). Would it make sense to add this possibility?
And a reminder: don't create a submodel if user cancels header dialogue while submodel is still empty.
I believe double click did open the property dialog in the first 1.5 Alpha version(s) but I dropped it thinking it makes more sense to use the same behavior as in the 3d area. Middle button opens the dialog box, left button opens the referenced model (or part if enabled). Canceling a new submodel is on my Beta 2 to do list.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LDCad 1.5 Beta 1a (win+linux) - by Roland Melkert - 2015-10-27, 20:20