LDCad 1.4 Beta 1 (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.4 Beta 1 (win+linux)
Philippe Hurbain Wrote:Is there a convenient way to insert a building step if I realize that I forgot it and the model is completed?

You mean the step it self (step label click, insert) or moving some parts to a different step? (right click when a selection is active) 'move to step'. That will open a submenu (you can keep open if you need to move to multiple steps) which lets you choose the destination step for the selection.

Philippe Hurbain Wrote:Edit: Found also how to remove dithered colors (Prefs/Ldraw/Calculate missing dither off)

Disabling that option will cause models using those colors to render in grey, alternatively you could add 'exclude calcedDither' to the end of 'solid.cbg' file to just hide them in the 'Solid plastic' group. Or create an additional color bin group file for it altogether.

Philippe Hurbain Wrote:Some of the category icons are not iconic at all... I guess they are auto generated from first part in each category? Dunno what

You are right the mascots for the by category groups use the first one as those groups are auto generated as an alternative to the sorted tree. I'll see if I can add better default mascots at some point, never really thought about it as I don't use those groups myself. If you really want you can edit the pbg files (in partBin/default/cats) though, but beware program updates can overwrite them at some point.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LDCad 1.4 Beta 1 (win+linux) - by Roland Melkert - 2014-10-04, 17:22