Part request: "Shupp XXL Train Wheels" (Third Party parts)

RE: Part request: "Brick Train Depot" and "Shupp XXL Train Wheels" (Third Party parts)
(2024-10-10, 20:06)Cam'sĀ Bricks Wrote: Uh what? I am pretty sure you are grossly misinterpreting the situation here. Having read your egregious number of posts in the last few days, I do not believe you are understanding the goal of the LDraw library.

I suppose LDraw Parts Library is designed to include all the real bricks on the market, acceptible by LDraw Policy (https://www.ldraw.org/draft-documents/pa...d-faq.html), to help users design virtual LEGO models, basing on parts they could then buy on the market via generated inventory list.

As your parts are on the market via your store, I suggested it would be OK to include them into Parts Library too, so users could first try to design models with LDraw, including with the parts based on your design, and then buy all the bricks they needs, including from your store.

But as you decided that your parts should not be in Parts Library, I'm declining my request for creating parts based on your wheels design.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Part request: "Brick Train Depot" and "Shupp XXL Train Wheels" (Third Party parts) - by Eugen - 2024-10-10, 20:16