Part request: "Shupp XXL Train Wheels" (Third Party parts)

RE: Part request: "Brick Train Depot" and "Shupp XXL Train Wheels" (Third Party parts)
(2024-10-10, 19:59)Eugen Wrote: So, "Brick Train Depot" should not be included to LDraw Parts Library due to owner decision.

OK, got it. I declining this request, and keep reqesting parts only for "Shupp XXL Wheels".

Just for clarification: some of your wheels (#5, #7, #11, #13) are based on the "Big Ben Bricks" (BBB) wheels, and its parts are acceptible for the LDraw Parts Library by the BBB owner.

Also some of your wheels are based on the original LEGO wheels design (according to the chart on your site, it is Wheel #2), which might be already in Parts Library too.

So, only wheels #3, #4, #6, #8, #10 and #12 are the original "Brick Train Depot" custom wheels.

Correct me if I'm wrong or am I missing some design comparison.

Uh what? I am pretty sure you are grossly misinterpreting the situation here. Having read your egregious number of posts in the last few days, I do not believe you are understanding the goal of the LDraw library.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Part request: "Brick Train Depot" and "Shupp XXL Train Wheels" (Third Party parts) - by Cam's Bricks - 2024-10-10, 20:06