Part request: "Shupp XXL Train Wheels" (Third Party parts)

RE: Part request: "Brick Train Depot" and "Shupp XXL Train Wheels" (Third Party parts)
(2024-10-10, 17:34)Cam's Bricks Wrote: Adding to this, part of the Ldraw license under creative commons means that I dont have control over how the files gets used and since my business is selling wheels I make, and the translation from ldraw part geometry to serviceable 3D print is trivially easy, I am not inclinded to make these "official" in any capacity.

So, "Brick Train Depot" should not be included to LDraw Parts Library due to owner decision.

OK, got it. I'm declining this request, and keep reqesting parts only for "Shupp XXL Wheels".

Just for clarification: some of your wheels (#5, #7, #11, #13) are based on the "Big Ben Bricks" (BBB) wheels, and its parts are acceptible for the LDraw Parts Library by the BBB owner.

(2024-10-10, 13:59)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Reinhard "Ben" Beneke is a confirmed LDraw Author with a history of working with the LDraw project in the early days. Based on this the BBB bricks in the library are fine. In fact, BBB is the prime reason we allowed third party parts.

Also some of your wheels are based on the original LEGO wheels design (according to the chart on your site, it is Wheel #2), which might be already in Parts Library too.

So, only wheels #3, #4, #6, #8, #10 and #12 are the original "Brick Train Depot" custom wheels.

Correct me if I'm wrong or am I missing some design comparison.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Part request: "Brick Train Depot" and "Shupp XXL Train Wheels" (Third Party parts) - by Eugen - 2024-10-10, 19:59