Part request: "Shupp XXL Train Wheels" (Third Party parts)

RE: Part request: "Brick Train Depot" and "Shupp XXL Train Wheels" (Third Party parts)
(2024-10-10, 15:48)Eugen Wrote: Recreate "Brick Train Depot" and "Shupp XXL Train Wheels" and from scratch for Parts Library as Third Party parts.

Some of "Brick Train Depot" wheels are just a copy of the "BBB" ("Big Ben Bricks") wheels (I suppose it licensed copies, so "Brick Train Depot" parts for same wheels as "BBB" could be aliases to corresponded "BBB" parts), but there are other "Brick Train Depot" custom wheels too:
For the "Shupp XXL Train Wheels" (https://www.shapeways.com/shops/shupp-s-...rain-stuff), there was an attempt to create LDraw parts, but its files created with a "CAD->STL->DAT" workflow (not exact LDraw way to model wheels), and this attempt files might not be included into LDraw due to many other issues:

My brother in christ what in the insane hell are you on about? 

There are existing ldraw files that have been made and shared for most of the sizes but not all of the detail variants.

As an owner of Brick Train Depot, the parts being "official" Ldraw parts is not a goal of mine and frankly I am not sure why this matters.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Part request: "Brick Train Depot" and "Shupp XXL Train Wheels" (Third Party parts) - by Cam's Bricks - 2024-10-10, 16:55