[LDPE] 1.8.78 Released (move subfiles to manipulator / text editor transformations)

Jump from 0.8.52 to 1.8.77
(2024-06-01, 15:21)Bertrand Lequy Wrote: Hi Nils, thank you for your work.

I had an issue with LDPE I allready had with the previous version (I download this one hoping it would solve the issue) : The software get stuck when I try to exit the "option" window. Even if I just go to the window and press "ok".

The exit button doesn't work. The window is stil active, I can navigate in the three tabs, modify things but not leaving. The main window's exit button doesn't work either, to leave LDPE and start again since the option window still has the focus.

I need to go to the task manager to kill the process. I tried several times but nothing works. I didn't kow if it happened in other verions since I jumped from 0.8 to 1.8.77

EDIT : It still work on my old v0.8.52 version. Could it be because I have 2 versions on the same computer ?

Yes, unfortunately, those two versions cannot be used in parallel on the same computer since they are sharing the same configuration file.
  • In this case you need to uninstall the old version (0.8.52)
  • On the new version you need to reset your settings and reconfigure LDPE again ("Tools..." -> "Reset All Settings On Restart")
  • Restart version 1.8.78
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Jump from 0.8.52 to 1.8.77 - by Nils Schmidt - 2024-06-01, 18:38
Problems with MacOS X - by Nils Schmidt - 2024-06-03, 18:04